Saturday, October 9, 2010

Footballs, cars and dimples.....a definate boy!

Dad loves football, races cars and has 2 big dimples. This little guy was a mini dad. I was worried he will grow up and race cars, so I had to have a talk with him since he wasn't a great sleeper, but; I was in LOVE with all that hair, dimples and his sweet family. Mom and dad have known each other since elementary school.
You could see how in love they were and this little miracle is a result of love. I loved this chair they had. Even his dad and him share the same name. Dad calls him Junior though.
I was thrilled I got a huge smile to show off those dimples that mom and dad weren't 100% sure he even had them. Here is the proof!
But, dad loves the chargers and yet didn't even have a football prop. He even tried several people that could bring us one but with no luck.
I think the smile is better than a football anyway.Look at that hair! I love it.
Thanks mom and dad for letting me hang out forever at your house since little JR. wouldn't sleep so well. It was worth it though! He is a sweetie.