Monday, October 11, 2010

Lucky, blessed, or both? I say both!

Can you say Gorgeous, musical and smart? How can some families be so lucky? This family was so relaxed and fun. My little 4 year old buddy was telling me how old everyone was and even knew dad's age. Smarty pants. Dad brought along his guitar cause he plays and mom is just so lucky to be so pretty and produce such great gorgeous kids. Need I say more?Meet the Beautiful Bella. She is 5 and seemed so grown up holding her baby brother and helping whenever I needed her to help. Gorgeous girl.Meet Timmy, 4 years old. He was the one that knew how old everyone was. Mr. Smarty Pants! I was in love with his blue eyes and those long eye lashes.Meet Mr. Christian. He is 2 and was in love with my treats. I think everytime I promised them they could get one, he was the first at my bag asking for the promised treat. He would even say, "I want 5 of them." What 2 year old knows how many he wants. I guess this smart one does. :)Baby Andrew is only 5 months old. Those huge almond shaped eyes and his staticy hair just made me giggle and adore him.Dad plays the guitar and I told them to pretend he is playing her romantic music.
How sweet is that? I should have made him play a full song for me huh? Next time Marshall you are playing for me to show me that the guitar wasn't just a prop and that you really do play. :)They should be on a cover of a magazine. They are the cutest!Even when Bella fell into the water, mom and dad were just calm and patient. Is that luck or are they blessed with being patient also?