Monday, March 12, 2012

Abriella~ 6 month old Diva!

You all know how I love telling stories~ Well, have I got a story for you! This little sweet princess, her mom and grandma were easy to fall in love with at Christmastime and came back for little miss diva's 6 month old photos. I think I pushed myself to be adopted into their family and they welcomed me with hugs! We had a great time at the shoot even as mom said Abby has: big ears, fat thighs, a big forehead, funny hair, and a mad face. So I think she should just stay at my house all the time. I will keep her and all her many flaws~ JK ~ she totally has NO flaws, but I will still keep her! We decided she needed to go home and have a time out since mom didn't see many smiles, but I think I captured personality and a few great smile shots. These all tell a story~ "WATCH OUT! I AM SPOILED AND GORGEOUS AND DESERVE IT ALL!" I love her family so much and can't wait for many more photos with them. They make me laugh and work their butts off more than me. :) She is one GORGEOUS baby just like her mama and I love how much fluff mom brings for her to wear. Just next time, mom don't try on all her outfits the same day as the shoot. She was worn out! Sweet innocent face! I bet if she gives this face to her older brothers they would give into her every request! Wouldn't you?
See the personality in her face as she grips the umbrella. The other one's high heels are adorable and say, "diva!"