Monday, March 12, 2012

Most Polite Kids~ Yummy Cookies!

Meet the most polite kids I have had in the studio all at once. They are super close and have the most amazing parents. Their mom is from New Zealand and their dad is the nicest guy I have ever met! They all hugged me and a few days later brought me cookies that were to die for!
Rachel~ 7. The only girl of the bunch~ The boys all said, " Rachel can go first." Ladies first rule still applies to some and I thought it was so cute. Those curls are all natural too! Maxwell is a spunky 6 year old who would smile like a robot unless I was doing something silly to get a real smile out of him like this one.Jacob~ 8. He told me he was 6 and mom and dad had to let me know he was not. I think he just copied what his brother Max said and just wanted to go play~ What a calm little guy.Kaleb is 11 and had the biggest smiles of the bunch and long legs. I think he is going to be tall even though both parents are not.Taylor is 13 and loves sports. Even this 13 year old gave me a hug!