Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter mini session~ Beau, Luke and Mommy!

These boys have eyes that sparkle and look like mini mommies! I had the pleasure of taking their family photos last year and I was so honored to see them again. They even remembered me. Their mom and I were High school cheerleaders together and she is just the most darling mom who is as gorgeous as she was in high school. Not fair! Her boys are so adorable and I just had so much fun with them as they giggled most of the time.
Don't her eyes sparkle too? Love her!
Meet Beau. He is a studly little 8 year old with some spunkiness and giggles that are just awesome! I couldn't help but think he looks exactley like his mommy~ except a boy!
Sweet little Luke~ 3. He just lit up the room when he entered it and was so super at posing and smiling. For such a little guy he was easy to photograph.