Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Mini Special~ my NEW neice and nephews~ Forced that is!

This family has adopted me into their family and last week I got to take Abby's photos alone. This week all the kids came for the Easter shoot. Remember Abby with the funny ear, big forehead and silly hair? well, I asked her brothers if I could keep her since mom doesn't like her much. :) jk. And they said NO WAY, but you could be our Aunt. I graciously accepted. I love this family and grandma comes to all the shoots. So she hugs me and calls me daughter. I love it! If I were to ever lose these clients I think I wouldn't stop crying! They are fabulous! There was one picture where they were kissing her and she turned to big brother and licked him right on the mouth. It was so funny! He was grossed out.
Grandma said we had to show off her cute little flower shoes. Aren't they the cutest? 13 years old and studly!
6 year old curly hair that I wanted to shave off and put on my own head. I love it!