Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nathan Stock~ Musician/Teacher

Meet Nate. He is single ladies with 2 darling little boys. He plays the bass with my son's teacher and is fabulous. He teaches lessons here in Farmington. We became friends because his kids and my kids are inseperble. Since he is a full time dad, we have had to help each other with our kids and he is just a nice guy! His mom goes to my church and I am grateful for their friendship. What an awesome family! He even got me out running~ well he runs and I walk, then he comes back for me and has really kept me motivated cause I really needed a motivator. :) In the studio he brought all his music and just jammed out while I took photos. It was a blast. Jeremy (my husband) and him have became friends too and they actually like the same music. I am such a modern girl but they talked about music and just hung out too. Check him out if you need lessons or someone to play for an event for you.
I made his new business cards~ Don't they rock. Shows he has different styles and music. This was one of my favs with that old fashioned mic. Isn't that sweet? His first guitar when he was 14. He decorated it like any other boy would do with stickers. He even wore a tuxedo for the vintage look of the classical bass players.