Monday, April 16, 2012

Brother~ Sister with mom.

Meet Treysen and Tessa and their mom Mariah. She booked the kids' photos, but she looked so darn cute, that I had to force her to jump in a few too. (beware ya'all) They all have these sparkly eyes and fantastic personalities. I totally just felt like I knew them forever and became fast friends. Mr. Treysen is 13. Sparkly eyes with big lashes and was a blinker. I had to take like 3 pics for one of them to have him open them. They must be really sensitive. He was such a patient, sweet guy. Miss Tessa~ 2. She had a personality to die for. She was so funny and wouldn't want to cooperate but the minute we sang a song or asked her animal sounds she sat still and would talk to me. By the end she gave me a HUGE hug goodbye. Love her already.
She LOVED her boots so our location was perfect! Mom said she had to pick her outfit to match the boots. (hm.... I am guessing who the boss is.) lol.